Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://savehealthnow.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: You should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your data rights
In addition to your rights of access and correction (rectification) described in “Your Rights” (above), EEA and UK residents have certain other rights defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests.
· Consent withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent in relation to our processing of your personal information based on your consent.
o You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time using our email preferences page, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link.
o If located in the United Kingdom or European Union, you can opt out of EDAA members online advertising networks and behavioral advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)’s consumer opt-out page here (http://youronlinechoices.eu/).
· Erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Restriction of processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
· Object to processing. You have the right to object to the use or disclosures of your personal information.
· Data portability. You have the right to request we transmit your personal information to you or another company in certain circumstances.
We process all requests in accordance with the law, and there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests. To exercise these rights, please contact us at : https://savehealthnow.com/contact/